LA Readers offers a variety of styles in a range of powers.
How do I start?
- Think about where in the store you would like the glasses to be.
- Pick a display and then start looking for glasses
What styles should I carry?
Think about what products your store carrys.
- Do you carry fun and funky items? Try our pattern and retro reading glasses.
- Do you carry upscale items? Try choosing from our basic and classic reading glasses
- Still not sure? Try an assortment or call us for help 800-747-9432
What powers should I carry?
There are a couple of questions you should ask yourself:
- What age groups are you customers?
- What stores are around you?
What age groups are your customers?
- A younger (30-40) group would be just starting to need glasses. Lower strengths (1.00-2.00) would be recommended
- Middle aged (40-50) group have been wearing glasses and would be ready for stronger ones. Strengths 2.00-3.00 are recommended
- 50+ we recommended a larger range 2.25-4.00
What stores are around you?
- The stores around you help to make up the age group coming in. Are you near a craft store? You might think about higher powers for people who do intricate crafts. Close to a book store? Keep a good supply of all strengths.
You might want to think about adding signage to the front of your store so more people know you offer reading glasses.